The Duelist is Path of Exile's strength/dexterity hybrid class, making him unmatched at dealing and avoiding damage. He can correctly use a shield but is equally comfortable slashing away with a strong two-hander or fighting with weapons in both hands. His powerful arms can draw the strings on the heaviest and most lethal longbows. His extremely honed reflexes give him a cat-like ability to dodge and parry incoming attacks, be they arrows or ax swings. The Duelist can be a daunting foe, and his reputation as a ruthless killer is effectively deserved. In this Post, U4GM Will share Poe 3.3 Duelist Builds for Gladiator, Champion, and Slayer for you personally
[PoE 3.3 Slayer Build] Amazing Single Target DPS Oni-Goroshi, Blade Flurry, Embrace the Madness Slayer Build
This Build Even with low spending budget gear this build has outstanding evident speed, amazing single target DPS, and high survivability. This Build was fortunate to have two swords in about 6-7 hours of farming, and they have been strictly identical, so This Build decided to possess one particular for map clearing and a single for single target and to swap according to the scenario.
This Build chose Reave for clearing for the reason that This Build had by no means tried this skill ahead of and with the current up in AoE it seemed to be able to Clear virtually the entire screen without the need of moving. Single target skill is going to become Blade Flurry since This Build has completed numerous builds on it and since it is not my preferred skill, it has excellent single target DPS.
The character is actually a Slayer since its leech capabilities will make it much easier to deal with the harm from Her Embrace. In addition, it features a lot of cool things: 20% culling strike, immune to bleeding and stun when leeching, onslaught, much more damage if you've killed lately.
For numbers take a look at my PoB: 7000 HP / 80% crit chance / 1 M DPS on Shaper with realistic setup / 50% movement speed / Less than ten Poe exalted orb 1 month after league commences.
+ superior clear speed
+ astounding single target DPS melts bosses
+ invincible in uber lab
+ budget friendly due to the fact you get your 6L free of charge
+ Slayer ascendancy + Her Embrace tends to make you immune to virtually all the things
+ can do all content material (99% of it)
+ incredibly higher leech will allow you to Facetank a lot of points
- can not do these map mods :
- no leech
- no regen
- 60% significantly less recovery
- elemental reflect
- physical reflect (unless you are able to equip Sibyl's Lament)
Soul of Lunaris for the lowered physical damage taken and enhanced movement speed even though mapping
Soul of Solaris might be fantastic for bosses (primarily if there are no adds)
Soul of Arakawa for the lowered DoTs harm if your leech isn't high enough
Soul of Gruthkul with captured Erebix to minimize attack speed of mobs and bosses
Attack and Cast speed in case you have killed not too long ago (fantastic all around)
Damage penetrates resistances if you have not killed recently (only appropriate for bosses)
Ancestral Protector grants improved attack speed
Blade Flurry elevated damage
Blood Rage grants enhanced attack speed
Or any decreased mana reserved to become in a position to drop Enlighten
Choose 1 you like for the reason that gloves enchant are pretty much useless for this build (and I got spiked gloves, so I don't want to overwrite the explicit on them)
Get Frost Blades initially and use it with Ancestral Call + whatever help gems you want/need
- It is ok to possess a single target skill in your swap weapon too
- In case you have a Tabula place Ancestral Warchief in it with assistance gems you get from the vendor
- Reave is level 12, get it as quickly as you can and begin leveling it
- Upgrade/Add assistance gems as you level
- Don't invest in important strikes too early since you will not have the ability to manage the harm from Her Embrace
- Generally, try to cap your fire resistance so Her Embrace does not too much damage
- Began the tree with all those useless points you should take to have towards the exciting ones: http://poeurl.com/bJPU
- Mana and life leech are useless in the course of leveling due to the fact your damage is too low get anything from the leech. Use warlord's mark instead with blasphemy
- Then get life nodes (your 6L skill in sword will do enough harm to not care about taking damage nodes correct now): http://poeurl.com/bJPV
- Get Blade Flurry at level 28 in act 3
- Get the ideal colors on you Oni-Goroshi sockets in action 4 any time you each of the suitable assistance gems come to be readily available
- Do the lab as quickly as you can, with all the appropriate life pool as well as your DPS it is effortless
- Now you have to take some damage nodes to acquire access for the other life nodes: http://poeurl.com/bJPX
- Get more damage and a few mana/life leech: http://poeurl.com/bJPY
- From right here get the nodes you will need: damage if you really feel your Harm is low, life leech in the event you think your harm will give you enough life or if Her Embrace does as well significantly damage, accuracy if it gets beneath 89%.
- Do not get Vaal Pact prior to maps it really is not needed, get crit nodes within the finish when you ascendancy and leech can sustain your life even with higher damage from Her Embrace
PoB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/EPySZZ8C
Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/bJPw
Instance Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2072492
[PoE 3.3 Champion Build] Very enjoyable and Demonic Reave MTX looks excellent Champion Build
Whenever you look for "Top Tier" in a build which has quite a few requirements that have to meet. It must be entertaining and engaging, not expense an extraordinary quantity of currency, and maybe a league starter with all the capability to do all content material later on as you upgrade and invest inside your character. On leading of this, it should have rapid movement or move skills and not have to be concerned about any weird difficulties that ruin builds for you personally
All in all, getting a build that suits me and has all of those factors could be a tall order to fill. Fortunately, I've perfected the second build in my series that fits all the criteria. The reave/blurry real champion build which suits me just as perfectly! Hope you all take pleasure in!
+ Incredibly entertaining and engaging build to play
+ Demonic Reave MTX looks astounding!
+ Extremely speedy pace build
+ Extraordinary movement speed with whirling blades
+ Incredibly decent are clear
+ Certainly one of the ideal single target gems inside the game
+ Fantastic evasion/dodge/dmg reduction
+ Totally free 100% accuracy with ascendancy class
+ Totally free fortify on 100% of the time
+ Stun immune
+ Can do virtually all map mods
+ Capable to complete all content
+ Awesome defensive capabilities
+ Easy/Cheap to gear with space for plenty of improvements as you get a lot more currency
- Ele Reflect OR Phys Reflect maps are usually not achievable
- Can not leech maps usually are not achievable
- Can be decently high priced to completely min/max yourself for endgame gear
- Cleave may be utilized to level the whole way until level 38 any time you get multistrike. 4 Hyperlink it once you can with the onslaught, melee physical harm , and Maim.
- Set up a four-link Blade flurry for single target with melee Phys dmg, Conc effect, ELE dmg with attacks.
- Use any 1 hand rare weapon together with the flattest Phys dmg on it. Crit/Attack speed doesn't matter substantially at this point although I hate slow Weapons personally. The base doesn't matter at all here either. Claws, Swords, Daggers w/e, is excellent in the course of EARLY leveling. Once you'll need leech, you'll want to have a Claw for soul raker passive.
- Use ornament in the east claw as quickly as you may and upgrade to Bloodseeker claw as soon as you may just after that.
- For armor pieces (helm/chest/boots/gloves and so on.) attempt to obtain an appropriate amount of res and any life you may.
- Use a mana flask till your mana leech is excellent sufficient to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you can run out of mana rapidly.
- In addition to your standard leveling uniques which include Goldrim, wanderlust, tabla, etc.
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/VggYRSnF
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yd2pzxva
Instance Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351
[PoE 3.3 Gladiator Build] Quite entertaining Tanky HC Crit Kinetic Blast Gladiator
Lycosidae offers us 100% possibility to hit which is good for hitting essential strikes. Corona Solaris gives us a free of charge blind aura, elevated crit in the event the enemy is blinded and added fire harm. Thief's Torment for sustaining mana and have crazy life gained on hit. Belly from the Beast for a lot more Life or Queen of your Forest for a lot more evasion and bit more resistance.
+ Straightforward to hit max block by block.
+ sturdy against bosses that have walled rooms.
+ Incredibly fun.
- Cannot run physical or elemental reflect.
- Terrible for bosses that never have walls.
Bandits: Kill All for two passive points.
It is possible to level as sunder or as a wanderer, is dependent upon your playstyle.
At level 2 Grab an Onslaught gem.
At level four Grab a Decoy Totem gem.
At level 12 Begin utilizing Storm Prison wand, Lycosidae shield, and Barrage skill gem.
At level 24 Grab your self a Wrath gem and an Assassin's Mark gem.
At level 30 Equip a Thief's Torment ring that will enable with sustaining mana and life in addition to a Tywzel wand.
At level 34 Grab a Lightning Golem gem.
At level 38 Grab yourself Cast When Harm Taken gem along with a Curse On Hit gem.
At level 59 Grab a Moonsorrow wand till you'll be able to afford a Corona Solaris .
At level 63 Use Corona Solaris until you could get your hands on a vital physical wand.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7x7qole
Pob Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/QNtPeHTJ
Instance Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147604
Are you tired of cutting beneficial hours? Are you still collect cowhides to gather some PoE Currency? Don? waste your time and have enjoyable now! Buy PoE Orbs now at perandus.com! This can be a quick, inexpensive and secure place to buy Poe Chaos Orb and Poe Exalted Orb . The Currencies we are selling is secure, and your account won?be banned for real-world trading. We have a huge number of content customers! So what are you currently waiting for? Get Poe Currency now at Perandus and let your dreams come accurate!